My Worlds


A CRAZY WEEKEND

Last weekend some friends of my boyfriend arrived from England to spend the weekend in Empuriabrava. That saturday  morning before meeting up with them, we went for breakfast. As soon as we finished breakfast we met up with them to go out on a boat and spend the day out.
While we were all on the boat they were messing about and getting drunk like usual. At mid day we all had a picnic on the boat and carried on having a lot of fun. Later on that afternoon we got off from the boat and we went to the apartment where the girls were staying. We all got changed and went to the Orange Kiwi for a drink to meet up with more people. As soon as we finished our drinks we all went over to coco, one of the shisha bars from down Los Arcos. After a couple of drinks the girls decided to go some were else to carry on drinking so we went over to Capitans Cabin, an other pub down there.
As the night moved on and getting late me and my boyfriend were getting tired and went for a kebab takeaway while the girls carried on partying down Los Arcos. After picking up our kebab Javier and me went to the apartment and ate our food before going to sleep. Once we finished eating we finally went to sleep.






THE MUSICAL

Last month, me and some students of 4th of ESO, did the musical of "La Llamada". The week before the show, we spent a lot of hours of class rehearsing the musical. First, on wednesday we didn't go to school, and we were from 08:00 to 14.30 in the Municipal Hall of Castelló. Then on Thursday we just spent three hours after the break in the school, we went there again untill 14:30. Finally on Friday, we were there again all the day Then we had lunch, and wait untill 20 o' clock more or less, when we had to start the show. Everybody was a bit nervous, because there was a lot of people, but then everything was perfect. It was a beautiful night, and we were all excited for doing the next show on Saturday. It was a nice experience. 




+
















AVENTURA'T AND MY SUMMER

Last summer, me and my friends went to a summer camp. It was on the month of July, and we did a lot of activities. It was in Castelló and we had 10 teachers, and we were like 100 students, from 1st of ESO to 4th. For example, we went to the beach, to the swimming pool, we did bike routes, we went to parks like Aquabrava, PortAventura, etc. It was from 9 o`clock in the morning to 13:00. And me, after finishing the activities, I took my bike and went to the gym, everyday. Then at 14:30, I went home for having lunch, and then I had all the afternoon for me, untill 19:00 that I had to go to the gym again. Then I stayed there with my friends of the gym, and finally I went home for having dinner. It was a funny summer, and I made a lot of friends.
























Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

MY WORLD

Protest Song