TOURIST INTERVIEW

Where are you from?
I am from Liverpool.


Is it the first time that you are in Spain?
No, it is the second time.


Do you live here or are you on holidays?
I am on holidays, I'll stay here for two weeks.


How did you come here? By plane, ship or train?
I came by plane.


Are you travelling with family or friends?
I’m travelling with my family, my parents and my two little brothers.


What have you visited up to now?
The Camping Rubina Resort.


What do you like the most?
The people.


Have you bought any presents?
Yes, one for my nanny, she always bring me something, so she'll be happy.


Do you know any words in Catalan or Spanish?
Yes, "Hola" and "Paella".


Do you think Catalonia is expensive?
Well, depend. But in general I think it's normal.

Would you recommend Catalonia to your family or friends?
Yes, to everyone. It’s a very nice place to go, and for holidays is the best place in summer.

Do you see any differences from your country?
Absolutly the weather. I like one million times more the weather in Spain.

Is there anything you don’t like?
Mmm.. I would say no..

What’s your job?
I’m not working yet, I'm a student.


Do you know anyone who lives here in Catalonia?
No, nobody. I don't have time for making a lot of friends, haha.


Have you kissed the lion’s butt in Girona yet?
Nooo, hahaha.

What do you do in your free time?
In my free time I like spending a lot of time with my family, friends, my girlfriend... Just being with the people I love the most.



What’s your favorite place, thing or food?

I think maybe "Racó del Mar". Is a very chip restaurant near the beach.


Do you think there is a good level of English here?
Yeah, it’s good. There's a lot of people who can talk a little bit in English.


Do Catalan people make you feel welcome?
Yeah, they’re just so so kind with me.

Will you come back again?

Of course, I'll be here next summer again.

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

MY WORLD

Protest Song

My Worlds