BYE BYE ESO

 1th ESO 
                               (2014-2015)                               

2nd ESO
(2015-2016)



3rd ESO
(2016-2017)



TRIP TO FRANCE on 3rd of ESO




4th ESO
(The Musical)
(2017-2018)


When I started the high school I was only 11 years old, and I thought that this would be so so difficult and I was so nervous. Then I realised that I was prepare, and I start getting hight notes and making a lot of friends. I changed a lot since I was on 1st of ESO to now, both physically and mentally.
Now I am much more mature, and I just have two or three truly friends, I have understood the friends who are really my friends.
Ah, and I have learned and studied so many things, hahaha.
Now I think I'm prepared for keep studying and finally go to the university. 
Talking about English, I have learned so so so much these years. I've always loved English and I'm so happy. This year I start dating with an english by from theschool, and I'm learning a lot talking with his family. 

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

MY WORLD

Protest Song

My Worlds